- Greeting and serving customers in a friendly and professional manner.
- Providing excellent customer service and answering any questions about the wine menu.
- Maintaining the cleanliness and organization of the wine bar.
- Assisting with opening and closing duties, including cash handling.
- Assisting with wine inventory and ordering.
- Participating in wine tastings and other wine-related events.
- Representing the wine bar at selected events outside of regular business hours.
- Maintaining a thorough knowledge of Portuguese wines and providing recommendations to customers.
- A passion for wine and interest in Portuguese wines specifically.
- -Strong people skills with the ability to communicate effectively with customers.
- Fluent in English.
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role, preferably in a wine bar or restaurant.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends, as well as at selected events outside of regular business hours.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time and lift up to 20 kilos.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
Please submit your resume and a brief cover letter outlining your experience and interest in the position to email@example.com.